Congratulations to the 2022 winners of The Great Dunny Hunt:
- Georgia-May Murray
- Natsu Higuchi
- Brett Armfield
Join the Great Dunny Hunt
Join the Great Dunny Hunt! All you need to do is update the details of your local public toilet on the National Public Toilet Map for your chance to win one of three $500 Eftpos gift vouchers!
Details that you can update for your local public toilet on the map include:
- All gender
- Adult change facilities inc shower, BYO Sling
- Baby change
- Dump point inc wash out water and after hour access
- Left or right transfer
- Ambulant facilities
- Drinking water
- Sharps disposal
- Sanitary, incontinence product disposal
- Opening times
- MLAK key accessibility
How do I enter the Great Dunny Hunt?
- Go to https://toiletmap.gov.au/
- Find a local toilet and tap its pin
- Select ‘More information’ (swipe up on an iPhone)
- Select ‘Update this facility’ (you will need to login or register)
- Tap an icon or update the opening hours, then select Update
- Tick the box to enter the draw to win one of three $500 Eftpos cards!
Please note if entrants update the same facility more than once it will still only count as one entry into the competition.
If you add a new public toilet to the map you may also enter the competition.
When will the winners of the Great Dunny Hunt be notified?
The winners of the Great Dunny Hunt will be drawn during World Continence Week, on Monday June 20, 2022, at midnight. Winners will be notified via email and published on this webpage.
Why get involved in the Great Dunny Hunt?
By updating the facilities on the National Public Toilet Map, you are supporting the thousands of people living with incontinence and/or a disability in our community. In 2021, our Nationally Representative Consumer Survey revealed that 38% of people living with a disability had or currently were experiencing incontinence.
By updating details on the map you may also go into the draw to one of three $500 Eftpos vouchers!
What is the National Public Toilet Map (NPTM)?
The National Public Toilet Map shows the location of more than 19,000 toilet facilities across Australia. This is useful for people with incontinence, travellers, and people with young families.
You can access the map via the National Public Toilet Map website at www.toiletmap.gov.au or by downloading the Toilet Map app available on Google Play or the App store.
The National Public Toilet Map provides:
- The location of the nearest public toilet
- Details of opening hours, accessibility, parking, and other features
- The ability to add and update public toilets and their facilities.